Myteeshirtpalace-Official Bicycle fuck corona shirt

Buy  it : Official Bicycle fuck corona shirt

The New York photographer David Brandon Geeting’s work is characterized by its meticulous composition. Geeting often creates hyperrealist images in his studio, where he makes even the most mundane things, like oven mitts and lemon peels, look uncanny. With his latest book, last year’s Neighborhood Stroll, Geeting turned his eye on his neighborhood, compiling photographs that he took while walking around Greenpoint, Brooklyn over the course of three years. There’s a shot of the rear window of someone’s car, which is decorated with a cluster of different fish decals, and a Budweiser can gently resting underneath some yellow wildflowers. “After trying to pull interesting compositions out of whatever the world presented to me, getting acquainted with the white walls of my studio again has been like pulling teeth,” Geeting said.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Myteeshirtpalace - I may live in Missouri but on game day my Heart and Soul belongs to Ohio State Buckeyes shirt

Myteeshirtpalace-2020 the one where it’s my 46th birthday in quarantine shirt

Myteeshirtpalace - Blood inside me Round Table Pizza virus corona 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt