Myteeshirtpalace-Senior 2020 #quarantined Toilet Paper Shirt

Buy  it : Senior 2020 #quarantined Toilet Paper Shirt
Geeting and Park have been dating for about a year and a half, but they had never before collaborated. Their strengths and aesthetic leanings differ—Geeting jumps into an idea without much deliberation, and he says that Park’s assets, whether it be with hair, makeup, or wardrobe styling, are areas that he can sometimes clumsily overlook. But they’ve found a good working balance. “I tend to get caught up in trying to make every detail perfect, so it’s been really nice working with the energy Dave brings, who focuses on the bigger picture,” Park says. They haven’t outright discussed their intention for each photograph, instead embracing an anything-goes attitude and a necessary spirit of resourcefulness.
Home : Shop Funny 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Myteeshirtpalace - I may live in Missouri but on game day my Heart and Soul belongs to Ohio State Buckeyes shirt

Myteeshirtpalace-2020 the one where it’s my 46th birthday in quarantine shirt

Myteeshirtpalace - Blood inside me Round Table Pizza virus corona 2020 I can’t stay at home shirt